페이지 정보작성자관리자 댓글 0건 조회 304회 작성일 19-10-08 09:00
#Robotics #Human-like-robots #Biomechanics #Medical-Robotics #Teleoperation
- 1999.9 ~ 2006.4 Ph.D. Stanford University
- 1991.3 ~ 1999.2 M.S. & B.S Seoul National University
- 2009.1 ~ 2009.7 Research Associate at Stanford AI Laboratory
- 2006.7 ~ 2008.10 Senior Controls& Systems Engineer at Hansen Medical
- 2006.4 ~ 2008.12 Post-doc Researcher at Stanford AI Laboratory
- International Conference on Robotics and Automation
- International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
- International Symposium on Experimental Robotics
- International Conference on Advanced Robotics
- J. Park. Synthesis of Natural Arm Swing Motion in Human Bipedal Walking. Journal of Biomechanics, Vol.41, No.7 (2008) 1417-1426.
- J. Park and O. Khatib. Robot Multiple Contact Control. Robotica, Vol.26, Issue 5 (Sept 2008) 667-677.
- J. Park and O. Khatib. A Haptic Teleoperation Approach Based on Contact Force Control. The International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.25, No.5-6 (2006) 575-591.
- R. Cortesao, J. Park, O. Khatib. Real-Time Adaptive Control for Haptic Tele-Manipulation with Kalman Active Observers. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol.22, No.5 (2006) 987-999.
- O. Khatib, L. Sentis, J. Park, and J. Warren. Whole-body Dynamic Behavior and Control of Human-like Robots. Internationl Journal of Humanoid Robotics. Vol.1, No.1 (2004) 29-43.